It seems a bit wrong that I should share my version of this dish with you all, considering that I’ve spent many weekend mornings critiquing/praising the variety ofÂ examples available in Los Angeles. It almost seems smug, as if I assume this the best way to make them. I don’t think I’m that pretentious. If you’ve read any of my previous cooking classes, I’ve always said that you need to alter things to your liking, to vary the ingredients so they reflect what your palette wants. Well, this is me telling you what I like, how I know Huevos Rancheros, how I prefer them. As you can plainly see, they are very basic. And that’s just how I like it!
- Fallen Anarchist Honored at Odd Fellows Cemetery…A Century Later April 25, 2016
- Just A Reminder October 19, 2013
- 2 Minutes on Broadway and 5th June 14, 2013
- Cinco de Mayo: A Cultural Holiday May 6, 2013
- Sal Si Puedes #4 Publication Release March 8, 2013