A major problem with eating out in Los Angeles is that your options for a good soup are limited. Either you can’t find any on the menu, it’s full of animal bits, or it’s some gloopy “veg” soup with more cream than veggies. Get your shit together LA. Thus when I am in the mood for a nice satisfying and warming soup I head to my own kitchen. In this installment of my crappy cooking school I will show you how I throw together a decent tortilla soup, made to my liking.
- Cinco de Mayo: A Cultural Holiday May 6, 2013
- Sal Si Puedes #4 Publication Release March 8, 2013
- Hello? Hello? Anybody there? February 23, 2013
- Hula Hooping… November 30, 2011
- Councilman to Occupy LA: “Don’t Despair, Job Fairs Are Coming! “ October 28, 2011