I enjoy cooking. I find it oddly relaxing to zone out while I frantically chop away at ingredients as I guide them in the process of becoming a dish. Making your own meals is also rewarding on both the sensory and financial fronts, plus you get to mess around with different ingredients and cooking methods thus you can make every cooking session a learning experience. At least that’s what I try to do. Sadly, lots of people still have no clue or interest in dabbling with this ancient practice of cookery, the one learned trait that separates us from the cockroaches. (Umm, there may be some others, but I’ve yet to see a roach pull out a mini-pan to fry up some vittles. At least not while I was sober.) So if you’re interested in some useful human habits other than opening up cans, unscrewing jars lids, or memorizing the microwave cooking time for your next boxed meal, I suggest you follow along with this next installment of my free cooking school: How to Make Mexican Rice!
- Fallen Anarchist Honored at Odd Fellows Cemetery…A Century Later April 25, 2016
- Just A Reminder October 19, 2013
- 2 Minutes on Broadway and 5th June 14, 2013
- Cinco de Mayo: A Cultural Holiday May 6, 2013
- Sal Si Puedes #4 Publication Release March 8, 2013