1. Other drivers are more important than you. Get out of their way.
2. It’s okay to be greedy and grab multiple copies of the same book. Just argue loudly with the other person that they were all intended for you.
3. Ed Begley Jr. talks too much and talks too loud.
4. Some Salvadoreans believe that Guadalajara is near Baja. Either that or they are just trying to confuse the uninitiated that their little restaurant is part of a bigger Corporate chain. If it’s the latter, hats off to them!
5. The city is aching for a good veggie taco. RFD? BFD.
6. People in “the industry” do exist. Rats.